The links on this page are related to Internet safety and related safety concerns .
The Oregon Attorney General has an Email Campaign to help alert people to safety relating to scams. Below is a link to the latest email from Ellen Rosenblum the Oregon Attorney General.
- Be Proactive In Wake Of DMV Data Breach – Posted 16-Jun-2023
- Watch Out for Tax Season Scams – Posted 7-Apr-2023
- Romance Scams: Don’t End Up Heartbroken and Broke – Posted 14-Feb-2023
- Beware of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Scams – Posted 23-Nov-2022
- Avoid Scams Before Donating to Hurricane Ian Relief – Posted 05-Oct-2022
- Beware of Scammers Trying to Capitalize on Student Loan Forgiveness – Posted 22-Sep-2022
- warning about phony banking texts and phone calls – Posted 23-Aug-2022
- Additional Present and Past issues of the Email Campaign from Ellen Rosenblum
Personal Security Tips
Public Cell Phone Charging Station – Hacking Risk Posted 16-Apr-2023
This link takes you to a site providing In-depth tips and advice for staying safe online – Posted 3-Oct-2022
Stop Social Security-related scams
This link takes you to Social Security Administration SCAM information Website – Posted 26-Feb-2023