Sunday Worship @ 10am
Hillsboro Presbyterian Church is known as a caring, friendly congregation. People are important to us and we would love to be a part of your life, and for you to be a part of ours. As our guest you should expect a warm and friendly greeting by a variety of people. We would like you to know that you encourage us through your attendance.
When You Arrive
172 N.E. 32nd Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124 – Google Maps
- When you arrive, enter through the Main Entrance, which leads into the Narthex where you can stop by the Deacons desk and introduce yourself / ask questions.
- There are hearing and vision assist devices available for checkout at the Deacons desk.
- When you enter the sanctuary, you will be offered a bulletin containing the general order of worship and announcements for coming events.
- Our Praise Band plays traditional hymns and contemporary worship music; accompanied by guitar, drums, piano and/or keyboard. See service Video.
- We have a fellowship time, following worship, in our fellowship hall across from the sanctuary.
Need A Quiet Room? For Parents with children that need a quiet place during the service, we have a Quiet room available. This room is located behind the sanctuary, it has a large one-way window looking into the sanctuary. There is audio control to enable you to hear what is happening in the sanctuary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
At our services, you will see people dressed in a wide variety of attire, from jeans to dress clothes. Please dress as you feel is appropriate for worship to God.
How often do you take communion?
We partake of the Lord’s Supper the 1st Sunday of every month during our worship service.
How do I give to Hillsboro Presbyterian Church?
For Sunday worship services, we have a giving Box located at the back of the sanctuary, to the left of the entrance/exit.
We also have an online giving website that you may use to create an account on to give once or recurrently.
Have Questions? Let us help!
Still have questions about our church? Please use the form below and one of staff will get back to you shortly.
Use this form to send us an email with you questions or comments.